The life and times of Sophie, Micah and their parents
Friday, May 9, 2008
Playing w/ Daddy
Sophie lights up and giggles whenever she sees her daddy walk through the door, so usually some of her happiest moments are in the evening when he plays with her. The other day I went back to the bedroom and found them playing dress-up (okay, only Sophie was dressed up) and captured a few good smiles.
These are adorable! And what a good sitter! I propped Cate up in front of our computer just to study Sophie's excellent sitting technique. Someday perhaps they can sit together, but for now maybe Sophie can sit and Cate can just lean on her. That's what friends are for, right?
3 comments:
I'm biased, but my goodness...so precious.
These are adorable! And what a good sitter! I propped Cate up in front of our computer just to study Sophie's excellent sitting technique. Someday perhaps they can sit together, but for now maybe Sophie can sit and Cate can just lean on her. That's what friends are for, right?
Erik, you are biased
.....nontheless, she is precious.
Great shots.
Post a Comment