Two weeks ago we went to Chattanooga and celebrated Sophie's birthday w/ the Parks family. We went to a park on the Tennessee River and Sophie ate her first "cupcake" - a dairy-free pumpkin muffin. It took her a little while to get into it, but once she did she enjoyed making a huge mess.

Sophie w/ her Gigi.

Downtown Chatty

Erik's mom brought this cake made by a co-worker - it was incredible.

Kyle and Liesl came down from school to celebrate.

Erik and our college friend, Isaac, and their girls.

The fam.

Sophie and her Pops - her favorite gift of the day was a plastic spoon.


It was hard for Erik to watch this - he has a big problem w/ sticky hands ;).

Opening presents
3 comments:
Look at that face as she's eating her cupcake! I love it! I don't know, Catherine. She looks like she was pretty into it to me. Such a cutie.
I have loved seeing all the birthday celebration pictures. It's hard to believe that she's past that milestone! Congrats, Sophie...
that is a cool looking cake. I love the fondant icing.
Post a Comment