Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sophie the Puppy

We had our church's Fall Festival on Halloween and Sophie went as her favorite animal - a puppy. The festival is mostly geared toward kids a bit older than Sophie, but she seemed to enjoy seeing everyone and playing a couple of games. Mostly she just enjoyed playing with her good friends Ava, Cate and Riley.

Here she is w/ Daddy, Ava and her daddy, and a creepy "guy" named Tim.

Cate the Panda, Sophie the Puppy, and Ava the Ballerina

This may seem a bit cruel, but we left the leash at home and it was the only way to keep our sweet puppy from "running" away.


Last week I took Sophie outside for a little photo shoot in her costume. She spent much of her time trying the various flavors of leaves.


She also spent a good deal of time trying to get the head piece of her costume off.

No doubt burying something she hoped to recover at a later date.

Posing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does the puppy costume not come in a Boston Terrier model?

Sarah said...

These pictures are so cute!! And what a blessing for you to have "mommy friends". Hope you guys are doing well!

rebecca said...

I hope someday to teach her how to aroo roo roo if she doesn't already know how. What a cute little puppy...I love puppies and I love them even more now. Thanks for putting up pictures.