Monday, December 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Kelly tagged me to list 7 Random Facts About Me, so here they are:

1. When I was 4 my dream was to be the "Popcorn Lady" at Walmart so I could eat all the popcorn I wanted. Some dreams never change.

2. While I've never been hit as a pedestrian in the States, I have been backed into by cars while walking in Latvia and Italy (minor incidents...no blood involved).

3. I'm completely addicted to an amazing invention called the "UNCALENDAR." A friend introduced me to it in college and it completely revolutionized my life.

4. Throughout high school and college I was known for being incredibly clumsy...thankfully I seem to have finally grown into myself a bit (some may disagree).

5. Up until Sophie was born I could still do a back handspring, thanks to 8 years of gymnastics. Now I'd be lucky to do a somersault.

6. If I could write amazing music, I dream it would sound like this band.

7. My first major crushes were on Gene Kelly and Don Knotts:



















Now the idea is for me to tag 4 people, so I tag Jo Habecker, Bethany Castor, Nina Rice & Kate Castor.

7 comments:

Nita said...

Umm... what's with the Don Knotts crush? I think that needs more of an explanation.

Catherine said...

Come on, one look at that face and I'm pretty sure we all realize no explanation is required.

starbucksgirl said...

Ok, Gene Kelly is a super hunk. And he has such a cool name. This was super fun to read; thanks for obliging me.
Love,
Kelly "Jean" Webster

starbucksgirl said...

BTW, I would like to see your uncalendar. It looks interesting. I have been a Franklin Planner girl for almost
20 years and I think it's time for a change.

Amber said...

Interesting...I remember someone else tagging you awhile ago and I have yet to see it. hmmmm.....

AAA said...

A "friend" in college, huh?

nina rice said...

Catherine, I was tagged on Facebook and finally got around to posting a "few random facts." Only this list was 25 (!!) random facts. That took a while!