A few weeks ago Erik's parents came up to hang out w/ Sophie because Erik and I were involved in a conference at church. Sophie loved seeing her Pops and Gigi and they had some good play time. This was the first time Sophie has gotten emotional when her grandparents left...it was pretty sad for all involved.

Sophie and Pops playing w/ some toys.

Here Sophie is modeling her Epcot shirt. This was mine when I was little and she had been carrying it around the house for a couple of days so she brought it to me and I put it on her. She was thrilled to be so cool and retro.

This is right before Pops & Gigi left...Sophie was not too happy to see them go, but she tried to put on a brave (and slightly disgusted) face.

With my Valentine :)
4 comments:
So cute! Catherine, it's so fun to watch Sophie grow. and that picture of you and Eric is fantastic! Happy Valentine's Day :)
I love the retro shirt! Can Ava borrow it sometime?? hehe:)
Sophie is getting so big. Is she into everything like McAllister is? It is amazing how much and how fast they learn. Keep the pictures coming..she is so pretty.
Hey Parks, I'll hang on to that bottle and give it to you when we come back from vacation. We'll be back Sunday night 3/29. We'll get it to you the next week (unless you want to stop by and pick it up earlier). Love ya, Kel
Post a Comment