So I recorded several videos tonight of Sophie, mostly for the grandparents, but maybe others will enjoy them as well. She is talking pretty much nonstop these days and is super active. Here are a couple of the videos and I'll try to post some more in a few days.
Enjoy!
6 comments:
Thank you, Catherine. I am glad we have "talkies" now.
Oh my goodness! Catherine, she is precious! She reminds me so much of the twins. It's fun watching other kids their age and seeing their similarities and differences.
We could really use some more paci's...thanks for thinking of Addie! I can't believe how much Sophie is talking. She is very clear!
These are so cute Catherine! She has gotten so big and is a great talker.
Thanks for the videos! When Ava is cranky it cheers her right up. She keeps saying "more". Needless to say, we've watched Sophie more than once!!
This is the cutest thing ever!! Sophie's so grown up!!
Post a Comment