I'll be 27 weeks pregnant on Monday, but here is a pic we took a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, this is only the 2
nd time we've taken pics this pregnancy. But I'll be honest, w/ Sophie we decided to take pictures of me in the same clothes from beginning to end, and these are not pics I enjoy looking back on. If you ever decide to do this, choose something that is a bit more flattering than a tight white camisole and velour yoga pants. By the end of the pregnancy, I just look like a woman with a big gut coming out of the bottom of my shirt. So we're going for something a little different this time. These pics make the baby "bump" look more like a baby "poke." Not sure what's going on, but I do seem to be carrying lower this time. The bottom pic is from 25 weeks w/ Sophie. I don't have a good profile shot, but you can at least see how young we used to be :). Oh, and peek at pic #2 for the big name reveal.


7 comments:
I LOVE the name!!! You look great!
Micah Henry!! I love it!d
Love the name Micah! The new pictures of Sophie are adorable too. She IS going to be a great big sister :)
Mike & I were talking the other night and decided that you guys take all the good names 1st. ha! We are getting very excited to meet Micah!! And I'm loving the pictures of Sophie. She is so beautiful!
ah hah! That was OUR name that we picked for him, remember? (or maybe we just asked you what some family names were and we LOVED Henry...i can't remember). yay! I can't believe you're 27 weeks. that's ridiculous! can't wait to see you in person in 3 weeks!
Cool name! How did you decide to tell this time? Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
You look great Catherine. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Micah is sure growing. Can't wait to meet him. And the pictures of Sophie are really good.
Post a Comment