A couple of weeks ago my husband gave me a great gift - a weekend away with 4 of my best girlfriends from college. He and Sophie spent the weekend at home, and I drove to Knoxville to see these girls. We hadn't all been together for girl time in 4 years, and it was such a great, refreshing time with some incredibly godly women. There is just no substitute for face-time in this age of technology. I am so thankful for my college experience and these amazing friends. We spent some time the last morning praying for each other and I look forward to seeing how God works in all of our lives in the years to come. Hopefully it won't be 4 more years until we're together again.



1 comment:
I love this. I am so thankful for the time I spent at BC and the friends I made. I wish I could see them more often!
Post a Comment