Speaking of memory loss, the pregnancy is going well. I had a check-up with the cardiologist today and everything looks good. I'll have an echo-cardiogram done on my heart in a month, when I'm 35 weeks. I do have to see my OB every 2 weeks now because I'm measuring about 7 weeks behind where I'm supposed to be, but we're not alarmed. The same thing happened with Sophie - I have the longest torso of all time, so it's hard to get a good measurement. But we had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and Micah looked great.
And here is the best pic they got of him during that ultrasound. This is at 28 weeks. And his profile is a good mix of Sophie and Charlie Brown.

1 comment:
Cole loved watching the videos of Sophie, he loves to crab walk too! She looks like she has grown so much, can't wait to see what an awesome big sister she is going to be :)
Post a Comment