The life and times of Sophie, Micah and their parents
Monday, November 29, 2010
Fall Catch-Up Post
Well since it's almost December, I thought I'd post some pics from October. This is a smattering of pics from Sophie's birthday in Arkansas, Halloween, random fall activities, and a few of Micah from the past few days. Enjoy!
Oh, and make sure you check out the amazing quilt my mom made for Micah.
First, I LOVE the quilt! Also, I love Micah's mustache. He really is growing up so fast. Hilarious... I may have to steal that costume idea if we ever have a boy. Too funny.
3 comments:
Micah is just adorable and growing so fast!
I saw the quilt on your facebook page and wondered about it. It's awesome! Great job, Gran!
The picture of Sophie watching dishes is a great one. Love it.
Looking forward to the Christmas pics.
First, I LOVE the quilt! Also, I love Micah's mustache. He really is growing up so fast. Hilarious... I may have to steal that costume idea if we ever have a boy. Too funny.
Post a Comment