Monday, February 18, 2008

4 Months!

Sophie turned 4 months old last Thursday, so we went to her doctor today for a check-up and some super fun shots. She is growing steadily (13lb 2oz, 25 1/4 inches long). Apparently she is in the 5oth percentile for weight and the 75th-90th percentile for length. So once again it looks like she's taking after the Sandberg side of the family and will be tall and skinny. I already have trouble with some of her pants that are the right length but way too big around her tummy. I was a little concerned about her weight gain, but the doctor was really pleased with it. We're going to start some solid foods now, which I think will be good because this kid gets really impatient while eating. She wants it and she wants it now.


Here are a couple of pics of our future middle hitter or power forward in all her glory:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!!! Glad she made it through her shots well. Let us know when she starts shooting hoops with you two. Love you, Parks trio. Papa and Gran