Due to high demand, I am posting pictures of Sophie's Easter dress. Unfortunately it was pretty cold so we had to cover it with a sweater, but I think she enjoyed the frills of her first smocked dress. We are pretty sure she's going to be the kid in the children's choir who keeps pulling her dress over her head - she already loves pulling it up. On a special note, the dress she wore was actually made by my mother for me when I was her age. So thanks, Gran!
P.S. - Please ignore my face in the picture below. This is the face I apparently make when I'm willing Sophie to smile (and as you can tell, it works!).
4 comments:
I love the smocked dress but seeing Daddy in a tie is nice too!
I didn't put in a request, but I'm glad you posted photos of Sophie in her Easter dress. Great smiles too -- in two of three anyway.
Beautiful dress. I was wondering what the only girl in the family looked like on Easter!
I couldn't wait to see what Sophie wore on Easter. Who knew when your Mom sewed it years ago...
Post a Comment