Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Gran!




Sophie has been learning the art of sitting and just in the last couple of days has seemed to be getting it pretty well. In these videos she attempts to demonstrate her new ability for her Gran's birthday. Please ignore my voice and just focus on the wee one.
And here are a couple more pics of Sophie modeling her new dress. It would seem she took her role as a model quite seriously:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie,

I was so excited to check the blog today to see how you would look in your new dress that your momma made you - and I was so happy! Thank you for being such a big girl and blessing me with your sweet smiles and sitting up - all by yourself! I love you - thank you for making my birthday special! Gran

Amber said...

You did a great job on the dress! Do you think you could start making Ava's clothes now too?? :)

Unknown said...

Love the dress! You're amazing Catherine!

Pops