The life and times of Sophie, Micah and their parents
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Nature Day
Now that spring has arrived Sophie and I are spending as much time as possible outside. This week we went for a walk at an arboretum and Sophie experienced grass for the first time. I sat her down and took off her socks and she was mesmerized by her toes in the grass. Unfortunately we haven't quite mastered the sitting thing, but I guess she doesn't know what she's missing and just enjoyed some new experiences.
3 comments:
I love the spring! Ava can't wait to get home to play outside with Sophie. Tell Sophie she has some catching up to do with Ava.
ummm, will you take adorable pictures of our kids one day? i feel like you're a pro!
your photos are amazing... i love the one of sophie's little feet in the grass :)
Post a Comment