Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More of Charleston

Here are some pictures of Sophie's first trip to the beach. It wasn't too warm and the wind was pretty strong so we just went for a few minutes for her to see everything. She seemed to really love it, although I think she was more impressed by a little boy with colorful swim trunks than she was by the ocean. Her daddy was less than thrilled to hear that she's already distracted by the boys. On another day we went downtown and saw some of the Charleston sights. The bottom two pictures show us at the Pineapple Fountain and Sophie and Laura in front of the new bridge (although you can't really see the bridge).







1 comment:

Meg said...

I love it!!! I seriously probably look at your blog like 3 or 4 times a week to see if there are more pics. You guys are so beautiful!