I did want to share something I came across online. On Saturday, September 27th, the Smithsonian (along w/ other sponsors) is presenting a free museum day. You can go to this website:to download a pass for 2 people that will get you into a wide array of museums. Here in Nashville that includes The Frist, the Country Music Hall of Fame, The Hermitage, etc. I'm hoping we can go to the Country Music Hall of Fame - I've been but Erik hasn't. We are too fond of country music, but the museum is excellent and has lots of interactive and interesting features on the roots of country and bluegrass music. Normal admission is over $15/person, so this is a great deal! The website includes a list of other states' museum options, so check it out!
3 comments:
That's great! Thanks for sharing.
I miss seeing pictures! Eleven months now right? Are you ready for the big 1?!? Any big plans? :)
okay, seriously, where are the pictures?
Post a Comment