Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend w/ Uncle Kyle

Kyle and his girlfriend, Liesl (Erik's brother and his girlfriend), came to visit this past weekend. Sophie loved having extra attention, of course, and Erik and I really enjoyed the opportunity to visit w/ the two of them.

On Saturday we went downtown to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and took some pictures at the Schermmerhorn Symphony Center and the Shelby Street Bridge.

Sophie wasn't too into the Country Music Museum part of our day, aside from two large porcelain dogs that were part of the exhibit. I think her dad strongly stressed to her the importance of not liking country music, so she made it clear that she was not impressed.

4 comments:

Jen said...

wow, how happy does kyle look in that second picture!

Meg said...

thanks again for posting the link to the smithsonian site--dave and i went to the frist on saturday and LOVED it!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Kyle's girlfriend looks a lot like Catherine.

Sarah said...

that picture of you three in front of the fountain... beautiful!! And I don't really blame Sophie... the country music museum wouldn't do much for me, either. :)