Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Part 2

After Sophie's birthday party we went to Arkansas w/ my parents to visit my grandmothers. Although we were sad that Erik had to stay here, we had a great time catching up w/ extended family, and Sophie enjoyed dragging out the birthday sweets a few more days.

Vegging at Grandma's house

Reading "Fool Moon Rising" with Papa - a great book about pride and the glory of God

At The Purple Cow with Nannie

Eating purple ice cream

Getting ready to go to "the Cafe"


Meeting Curious George - she kept putting her hand in his mouth, I think hoping she might come up with some spare banana



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I seriously love watching Sophie grow. It's so crazy that our girls are so close in age! oh and p.s. we have the same jammies and sippy cups :)

Blog Stalker said...

I love the pigtails. So sweet. She is getting so grown up.