Sunday, November 22, 2009

Proof that Sophie is a Strode

This first video was shot a couple of weeks ago when Sophie was exhausted one mid-morning...it's such a perfect Strode moment to make her Papa and her Uncle Jo-Jo proud :)




And this one is a little bit of footage from Jared's football game:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

too, too sweet!

AAA said...

Falling asleep while watching tv...who does that?

Anna said...

SOOO cute. I love how hard she is trying to stay awake during the movie. And Jared must have played awesome with his number one fan there :) Thanks for sharing. I love her :)

Melea said...

Oh my goodness...So cute! Joshua did the same thing lying on the couch yesterday. So precious...

Uncle Jo-Jo said...

I am mostly cured of that now, but thanks for the mention. It's good to be in the company of Papa and Sophie. Everything Sophie does makes me proud.