Monday, April 5, 2010

February

Here's what we were up to a couple of months ago:

Sophie is becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl.

Hanging out at home - in an infant pool toy

Gigi's birthday

Fun time with Ava


There is a lot of affection between these two. Of course, there's also a lot of fighting, hitting, pinching and crying. Ahh...2 year olds. Mostly they just really love each other.

Sophie is getting more into dress up and trying to do things like Mommy does them. Hence the awesome pink flower sunglasses.



Playing her oatmeal can drum.

Kyle and Liesl came to visit one weekend and we went to a nearby park. I love this picture of Sophie and Erik running into each others arms...so precious.

Looking at a little turtle with Uncle Kyle.

It is amazing how quickly Sophie is changing and the things she's doing. She is a really big talker and nothing gets by her. She's just a very verbal child, which means I'm in trouble :). But I love having her constant company. She loves to sing and we frequently hear her in bed at night singing about Jesus (although the other night she woke up at 3 am and started singing "Jingle Bells"). We love our sweet girl!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the one of Sophie on top of my daughter. It's super cute! I'm so thankful that Ava has Sophie in her life. What a blessing!