The life and times of Sophie, Micah and their parents
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!
Sophie wanted to wish her "Gigi" (a.k.a Grandma Carol) a happy birthday today! One year ago today we announced to Erik's parents (via Carol's birthday present) that we were expecting the little Sophster, and here she is!
Oh, Sophie, how well I remember my last birthday, when your mom & dad told me you were coming! And now here you are, a year later, sitting up by yourself and holding up "Happy Birthday" signs like such a big girl! You made me cry--but don't worry, they were happy tears! Be a sweet girl for your mommy & daddy. Love, Gigi
3 comments:
ok, i really can't wait for it to be my birthday!!
I agree Jen - I can't wait either!
Happy Birthday Carol! I can't imagine a sweeter birthday greeting!
Oh, Sophie, how well I remember my last birthday, when your mom & dad told me you were coming! And now here you are, a year later, sitting up by yourself and holding up "Happy Birthday" signs like such a big girl! You made me cry--but don't worry, they were happy tears! Be a sweet girl for your mommy & daddy.
Love, Gigi
Post a Comment